Sign up below for the latest news, giveaways and new books
Discover these remarkable women throughout history with their amazing contributions. Be inspired by their courage, tenacity, dedication, and unwavering resolve to make a difference in big and small ways.
We’ve all heard stories about women who made history from all walks of life, but rarely have we heard about the female daredevils, pioneering innovators, radical reformers, dedicated activists, leaders, wordsmiths, artists, veterans, and others like the women highlighted in this book.
Barriers aren’t there to stop progress, but are meant to be broken.
Extraordinary Women in History: 70 Remarkable Women who Made a Difference, Inspired, & Broke Barriers showcases some of the greatest women in history, paying homage to these trailblazers and will encourage everyone from all walks of life to dream big, never give up, and believe that barriers aren’t there to stop progress but are meant to be broken.
Inside this book, you’ll learn about these female role models including some of the following:
Step into the incredible real-life stories of the women who defined the Regency.
Real Women Of The Regency will spark your curiosity and provide valuable insights into the cultural, historical, and social changes that rocked the early 19th century.
An exploration into the remarkable women who shaped the Regency period, this book offers readers a thoughtful glimpse into the authors, actresses, artists, and women leaders who made enormous waves in an era of radical upheaval and political change. The often-overlooked contributions of black women of the Regency, and the hidden world of lesbians. And not to miss the rules of romance to the scandalous affairs.
Artfully written with engaging prose and insights into the real lives and legacies of great women. Here are just a few of the women you will find inside;
* Elizabeth Lamb, one of the most influential of the political hostesses of the Regency.
* Letitia Elizabeth Landon, one of the most prolific writers of the era.
* Dido Elizabeth Belle, born into slavery and became a British heiress.
* Mary Shelley, a novelist who wrote the Gothic novel ‘Frankenstein’.
* Elizabeth Fry, created the association for the improvement of female prisoners.
* Anne Lister, the first modern lesbian.
* Eleanor Coade, known for manufacturing neoclassical statues.
* Jane Austen, an English novelist primarily known for her six major novels.
* Mary Prince, an abolitionist and autobiographer.
* Lady Caroline Lamb, Anglo-Irish aristocrat, novelist and known affair with Lord Byron.
* Jane Harley, an English noblewoman, and another lover of Lord Byron.
* Sarah Siddons, one of the greatest English actresses.
Leah Gail is an Author, Marketeer, and History lover living in The Cotswolds, UK. Leah’s background is in Music Marketing and having worked in an industry with very few women at the top spent the majority of her time mentoring other women to reach their potential. Leah has also been enlisted into the Women In Music Roll Of Honour which recognises game changers within the industry and has helped other women reach their potential.
Having written 2 books in a series ‘Extraordinary Women In History’ and 'Real Women Of The Regency' Leah hopes that other women will be inspired and encouraged to dream big and let no barriers get in the way.